How we can
People we help.
Many people want a peaceful divorce even when they have serious disagreements. With Collaborative Law, we have a peaceful way to resolve disputes.Let’s Get Started
- Expected or unexpected divorce after a long-term marriage.
You have tried to work on or ignore issues, but they haven’t gotten better. Now you are wondering how to prepare for the future.
- Over 50 years old and facing special financial, health or other problems after the divorce.
- Want a private, low-profile divorce because of their community, business or family.
- Seeking a peaceful divorce.
Most have children and don’t want to destroy relationships. Plus, they would like to avoid expensive, long drawn-out processes.
- Need someone to review and explain their divorce papers.
This includes what the legal terms mean and how the procedures work in practice.
- Need someone to advise them in a mediation or be a neutral mediator in their case.
- Need help understanding and negotiating a pre-nuptial or post-nuptial agreement.
- Facing a divorce in a same-sex marriage.
Richard C. Price
Dick Price has practiced divorce and family law in Fort Worth for more than 35 years and has been Board Certified as a Specialist in Family Law for more than 30 years. He has been named a Texas Super Lawyer by Texas Monthly Magazine.
“I hope we have concluded this rather nasty matter to an acceptable degree for our clients. I think both of us would have had a very difficult time if this matter had gone to trial. It was only through your determination that we have one more negotiating session that we were able to conclude the matter for which you deserve thanks from all of us.” – J.K., Fort WorthJ.K., Fort Worth
“Thank you so much for the time you spent with us and the informative speech that you presented at our February luncheon for the Tarrant County Bar Association. I have personally received many compliments from that particular presentation and, on behalf of all the members, I appreciate your preparation and agreement to share your ideas with us.” – C.H., Fort WorthC.H., Fort Worth