How we can
People we help.
Many people want a peaceful divorce even when they have serious disagreements. With Collaborative Law, we have a peaceful way to resolve disputes.Let’s Get Started
- Expected or unexpected divorce after a long-term marriage.
You have tried to work on or ignore issues, but they haven’t gotten better. Now you are wondering how to prepare for the future.
- Over 50 years old and facing special financial, health or other problems after the divorce.
- Want a private, low-profile divorce because of their community, business or family.
- Seeking a peaceful divorce.
Most have children and don’t want to destroy relationships. Plus, they would like to avoid expensive, long drawn-out processes.
- Need someone to review and explain their divorce papers.
This includes what the legal terms mean and how the procedures work in practice.
- Need someone to advise them in a mediation or be a neutral mediator in their case.
- Need help understanding and negotiating a pre-nuptial or post-nuptial agreement.
- Facing a divorce in a same-sex marriage.
Richard C. Price
Dick Price has practiced divorce and family law in Fort Worth for more than 35 years and has been Board Certified as a Specialist in Family Law for more than 30 years. He has been named a Texas Super Lawyer by Texas Monthly Magazine.