BROWSING OR USING THE WEBSITE DOES NOT MAKE YOU A CLIENT: Please be advised that browsing the Website or using its services or functionality does not make you a client of The Price Law Firm. The Website is provided for general information purposes and convenience, and not creating any attorney-client relationship. If you need legal advice, you should contact an attorney.
Replying to a Price Law Firm marketing email or sending a communication to us does not create an attorney-client relationship with us. As such, please do not send any information that you consider confidential unless and until we have agreed in writing to represent you. Any information provided to us prior to such agreement may not be protectable from disclosure and may not be subject to attorney-client privilege.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
You may choose to provide personal information (for example, your name, address, email address, telephone number) on our Website for various purposes, including the following.
Personal Information You Provide
- Contact Us: You can communicate with us through the “Contact Us” link on our Website, which will ask you to provide your name, email address, phone number, and message in connection with the comment or question you submit to us. We use this information to communicate with you about your comments or questions. We may also use the information you provide to communicate with you about topics we believe may be of interest to you.
- Other uses of information: We may use the personal information you provide on the Website for our internal purposes. These purposes include administration of the Website, market research, data analytics, and compliance with our legal obligations, policies, and procedures.
Email: We only send emails to users of our Website who sign up for one of our mailing lists or who agree to receive future communications from us. Every email you will receive from us will contain clear information on how to unsubscribe from future communications. If you sign up for communications from us but then wish to unsubscribe, follow the unsubscribe instructions in the email you receive from us. Upon receipt of any unsubscribe request, we will cease our communication with you until and unless you re-subscribe for one of our mailing lists.
Telephone: We may also contact you by phone where you provide your phone number, in connection with the request, comment, or inquiry you submit via the Website. If you do not wish to be contacted by phone, please indicate that to the individual who is calling you on our behalf, and we will remove your phone number from our contact list.
- Social media: We may use social media sharing and other “widgets” to enable interaction with social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Some of these social networks may be able to track your visit to our Website (or any site that uses the widgets) because when you visit a social network, it may place personally identifiable cookies in your browser that are then transmitted back to the social network when you visit other sites that use that network’s widgets, even if you do not click on or interact with the widget. If you have questions about a particular social network’s information collection or cookie practices, please refer to the privacy and use policies of that social network
- Functionality: These cookies allow our Website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced features. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as viewing a video or commenting on an article. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymized. They do not gather any information about you that could be used for advertising, or remember where you have been on the internet.
The major browsers have attempted to implement the draft “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) standard of the World Wide Web Consortium (“W3C”) in their latest releases. As this standard has not been finalized, PLF’s Website is not compatible with DNT and does not recognize DNT settings.
You have choices about certain information we collect. When you are asked to provide information, you may decline to do so; but if you choose not to provide information that is necessary for us to collect by law or to perform a contract, we may not be able to enter into or perform such contract, or perform other obligations with respect to you.
HOW DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
BUSINESS OPERATIONS AND MARKETING.
- We might use your information to provide you with information personalized to your requests, to respond to inquiries, or to deliver legal services;
- We might use your personal data for screening you for employment or other engagement;
- We might use your data to provide you with communications regarding our services and legal developments;
- We might use your data to ensure compliance with our legal obligations, including compliance checks and related record-keeping; and
- We might use your data in connection with the exercise or defense of our legal rights, as well as in response to court orders.
LEGAL BASES FOR PROCESSING.
We process personal data for, or based on, one or more of the following legal bases:
- to enter into, or perform under, the agreement between us, and to comply with your instructions;
- as is necessary for our legitimate interests, including direct marketing;
- to comply with the law and our legal obligations, as well as to protect you and other individuals from certain harms; and
- in certain circumstances, based on your express consent.
INFORMATION WE SHARE WITH OTHERS
- Your privacy is important to us. Any information collected on this site will not be sold or shared with third parties. This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Security is important to us and to you. Therefore, we employ reasonable and appropriate physical, technical, and organizational safeguards designed to promote the security of our systems and protect the confidentiality and integrity, of personal data.
No method of safeguarding information is completely secure. While we use measures designed to protect personal data, we cannot guarantee that our safeguards will be effective or sufficient. Internet data transmission is not always secure, and we cannot warrant that information you transmit to us through the Internet is or will be secure.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA.
We retain personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, as well as to the extent we deem necessary to carry out the processing activities described above, including compliance with applicable laws, regulations, rules and requests of relevant law enforcement and/or other governmental agencies, and to the extent we reasonably deem necessary to protect our and our partners’ rights, property, or safety, and the rights, property, and safety of our users and other third parties.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING PERSONAL DATA
You have a variety of legal rights regarding the collection and processing of personal data. You may exercise these rights, to the extent they apply to you, by contacting us. Please be prepared to provide reasonable information to authenticate your requests.
These rights vary depending on the particular laws of your jurisdiction, but may include:
- the right to know whether, and for what purposes, we process personal data about you;
- the right to be informed about the personal data we collect and/or process about you;
- the right to access, modify, and correct personal data about you;
- the right to know with whom we have shared personal data about you, for what purposes, and what personal data has been shared (including whether personal data was disclosed to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes);
- where processing of personal data about you is based on consent, the right to withdraw your consent to such processing; and
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority located in the jurisdiction of your habitual residence, place of work, or where an alleged violation of law occurred.
ACCESSING AND MODIFYING COLLECTED PERSONAL DATA.
We strive to maintain the accuracy of any personal data collected from you, and will use commercially reasonable efforts to respond promptly to update our database when you tell us the information in our database is not accurate. However, we must rely upon you to ensure that the information you provide to us is complete, accurate, and up-to-date, and to inform us of any changes. Please review all of your information carefully before submitting it to us, and please notify us as soon as possible of any updates or corrections.
In accordance with applicable law, you may obtain from us certain personal data that we process about you. If you wish to access, review, or make any changes to personal data you have provided to us through our website or related services, you may do so at any time by contacting us as provided below. Please note, however, that we reserve the right to deny access as permitted or required by applicable law.
CHANGES TO POLICY
If you would like to update your contact information or preferences, or have your information removed from our mailing list, or if you have comments or questions about the administration of our Website or this Policy, please contact us by clicking on the Contact tab at the top of this page.